PROGRAM DETAILS: In 2016, we launched the CCL United program that provides top-level CCL and CCL New England players a one-of-a-kind youth professional soccer immersion experience versus some of the World’s very best youth academy teams. For CCL, we select 17 year old players to create a Gothia Cup Premiership Boys, Championship Boys, Premiership Girls, and Championship Girls teams. We then select 15 year old players to create a Vildbjerg Cup Premiership Boys, Premiership Girls, Championship Boys, and Championship Girls teams. Along with a dedicated team training camp prior to departure, and the exceptional international friendly matches prior to Gothia Cup or the Vildbjerg Cup, the complete experience is second to none. Note: Gothia Cup allows three over-age players and a roster of 18 to participate on a team. Vildbjerg Cup allows a roster of 16 to participate on a team. The CCL Florida, CCL Georgia, and CCL New England United programs will be launched soon!
PLAYER SELECTION / CRITERIA OF SELECTION:
1) Club Director, Technical Staff and Coaching Staff recommendations. Interested players should also connect with their club’s TD/DOC.
2) Scouting during seasonal play through Fall and at the College Showcasess, ID Sessions, and College Combines.
3) United ID session #1, for recommended players.
4) Additional United ID sessions may be requested by a Head Coach.
5) Identification and recommendation from opposing Directors, Technical Staff and Coaching Staff throughout league play.
As the destination league for the college bound soccer players, we have created College Combines. The Combines are for all eligible CCL (CCL and CCL NE) players to participate in training sessions led by top college coaches. This Combine will also provide the United Coaching Staff a final time to assess and evaluate players for any final roster spots on a CCL or CCL NE United team. These opportunities are only available to CCL and CCL NE players!