Follow the link HERE to register today!
The U11-U12 Super League is for top teams and has four options to register:
- Full Slate Club v Club Boys & Girls
- Boys Side Only
- Girls Side Only
- Individual Teams
The U11-U12 Super League will have tiers available for Club Directors to determine the best competitive level.
Each team will receive 7-8 matches per season or 14-16 for the seasonal year. The league fee to participate is $300.00 per season or $600.00 a seasonal year. Fees do not include referees. The deadline to register is June 25.
Block scheduling will be available with U11-U12 Super League clubs when available. We will also offer double coach scheduling preference to de-conflict games.
Flexible scheduling will be available to offer clubs and teams the ability to play Saturday or Sunday based on field and referee availability.
All U11-U12 Super League member clubs and teams are presented with guaranteed entrance into all NextGen ScrimmageFests powered by Kwik Goal (a small event fee does apply).
AMAZING BENEFIT. U11-U12 Super League member clubs and teams will also receive access to adidas, Soccer.com, Kwik Goal, United Soccer Coaches, SportsEngine / NBC Sports Next, Trace, NextPro Video, NCSA, and Fundraise4U.net partnerships only available to the CCL.
Follow the link HERE to register today
CCL U11-U12 Super League Fall 2022 KEY DATES to remember:
Match Day Dates :
- Team Registration Deadline: June 25, 2022
- Fall Division Structure Released: June 30, 2022
- Fall Master Schedule Released: August 10, 2022
- Fall Season Starts: September 10, 2022
- Fall Season Final Match Day: November 20, 2022
Teams will be guaranteed eight (8) Fall season matches over the season. Matchdays are as follows:
*CCL U11-U12 Super League requires all teams to have official rosters and player cards from US Youth Soccer (USYS) associations to participate.
- CCL U11-U12 Super League ScrimmageFest: August 27-28, 2022 (Hellwig Park) *optional participation, but highly recommended - additional cost
- Week 1: September 10/11, 2022
- Week 2: September 17/18, 2022
- adidas Fall Festival: September 24-25, 2022 (Rivercity, Horner, & Glover Park) *optional participation, but highly recommended - additional cost
- Week 3: October 1/2, 2022
- Week 4: October 15/16, 2022
- Week 5: October 22/23, 2022
- Week 6: October 29/30, 2022
- Week 7: November 5/6, 2022
- Week 8: November 12/13, 2022
- Week 9: November 19/20, 2022 *Final makeup date
All teams will be required to select the division they desire to compete in. Teams will be placed in appropriate playing divisions:
o ACE - Top Tier
o COPA - 2nd Tier
o ADIPURE - 3rd Tier
Playing Format and Pricing:
$300.00 per team/per season
- U11 & U12 Boys & Girls will play 9v9 including GK's
- No Heading at the U11 Boys and Girls age group
- Heading is allowed at the U12 Boys and Girls age group
- Three (3) Referees per match
- IFAB Laws of the Game apply
1. Eight (8) League Matches per season
Please Note: Team Match Scheduling (times and fields) will be handled by each club
2. One (1) Optional ScrimmageFest powered by Kwik Goal (additional cost)
3. One (1) Optional adidas Fall Festival (additional cost)
4. Postseason Play opportunities offered
5. Centralized master scheduling
Want to Join the U11-U12 Super League but have questions? Contact Us.